Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 12, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said:
  • "Look, I organaried them!" (a combination of organize and carried???  after putting all of my Sesame Street Memory cards back in the package all by myself).
I did:
  • I woke up just in time to say good morning to Mommy before she left to go to work. 
  • After breakfast, I told Daddy that I wanted to wear a dress to school today.  He put me in my white dress from Grandma and Grandpa.  It's another island dress and I love those!  I looked super cute.  Daddy says it may be the last time I get to wear that dress since I'm growing too fast.
  • After school, Daddy picked me up and it was pouring the rain.  I wasn't too good at school today and had a "flat face" (not smiley or frowny) and even spent a little time in time out.  Daddy wasn't too happy with me.
  • After an errand or two, we came home and spent the evening at home since the rain was horrible.  It was even too messy and rainy to play outside, as much as I wanted to draw with chalk and play in the backyard.  Mommy, Daddy, and I played Candy Land, Memory, and played with my musical instruments.  We had fun!
  • Tomorrow is my last day of school until August.  I'll really miss my friends and my teachers, but can't wait to spend more time with Mommy and Daddy.










 




No comments:

Post a Comment