Thursday, June 5, 2014

June 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
 
 
I said:
  • "Let it go, Let it go..." (singing over and over and over again after Daddy played me the song before dinner).
  • "Mommy, do you love this movie?" (several times while we were watching Frozen...  this was Mommy's first time watching it)
  •  "I wish I had been in the movie." (after watching Frozen with Mommy and Daddy)


I did:
 
  • I was a little slow at getting ready this morning.  Mommy and Daddy seemed tired too.
  • I had fun with my friends at school and was a good girl.  Ms. Jessica said I only had a little trouble outside when I wanted a specific toy. 
  • When we got home, Daddy and I played our guitars... I decided to make up my own words to the song we were playing.  After our song, Daddy used his phone to play one of my favorite songs, "Let it Go."  Once that song got in my head, I kept singing it over and over again. 
  • After our musical session, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to meet the Story family.  It was nice hanging out with Rebekah and Thomas.  I'm going to miss them when they move.  After eating, we played the claw machine over and over again, but I never won anything.
  • Once we got back home, Daddy decided I needed to show Mommy the movie, Frozen.  She had never seen it even though Daddy and I both had seen it.  I kept asking her if she loved it and of course she said yes. 
  • After the movie, we watched a couple of YouTube videos of other people singing the songs from the movie.  It was fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment