Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 22, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said:
  • "I have to walk on the white so I'm not in the crocodile pit." (while walking through the parking lot)
  • "Now take a silly one!" (when Mommy was taking pictures of me)

I did:
  • I climbed in bed with Mommy this morning after Daddy had gotten up and fell back asleep.  I let Mommy sleep until about 10:00 which was terrific, but we had to rush to get to church.  She didn't set an alarm because she figured I would be up before that.  Daddy had already gone early to help set up.
  • I wore a beautiful "rainbow dress" that we called my "Elmer dress," like Elmer the elephant in my books.
  • It was odd being at church without the Story family.  I missed them.
  • After church, I sang "Let it Go" on the stage.  Some say I'm a natural on the stage, just like my Daddy.  After singing on stage, I talked into the fan to hear my voice sound silly.
  • Daddy decided he needed Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, so we went there.  It was yummy and fun!
  • We ran to Mommy's school so Daddy could get his pictures taken.  He said something about a commercial or something, so I'm not sure what it was all about.
  • After getting home, Mommy fell asleep on the couch while Daddy started moving things into the house and out of the house.  I watched the rest of my movie. 
  • Mommy and I had dinner and did a little shopping then came home just in time to catch some lightning bugs.  We caught several.  It was fun!
  • I'm excited for tomorrow and getting to see Grandma and Grandpa!



 





































No comments:

Post a Comment