Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said:  
  • "I just wanted a milkshake." (following a major meltdown at Chick-fil-A about an hour past nap time).
  • I wanna watch "My Girls... best friends forever" (singing the intro song for Lego Friends video) from Netflix.
I did:
  • I woke up and cuddled with Mommy a little bit before getting up.
  • We got dressed and went to the gym where Mommy got to work out while I played with other kids.  When Mommy came to get me, I told her I wasn't ready to go yet.  Mommy is happy I liked it there.
  • I asked Mommy to take me to Chick-fil-A for lunch since I was such a good girl all morning so she did.  We ate and I played and just about the time we were ready to leave, I had a major meltdown since Mommy wouldn't buy me a milkshake. 
  • Luckily, after I got home and had a nap, I was in much better spirits. 
  • We relaxed a bit then got ready and headed to Ms. Sierra's house while Mommy went to a work event.  I got to ride my bike and play with chalk with Ms. Sierra. 
  • I got to watch "My Girls" while getting my medicine tonight.  It seems like my cough was better today, so hopefully Mommy and I will both be feeling better (from allergies) soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment