Friday, June 20, 2014

June 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:
  • "If I was at their party, I could play music for them... with my Crocs." (while at the park next to a baseball party at the pavilion, banging my feet together to make music)
  • "I was just saying hi to my teeth." (when Mommy asked me to get my finger out of my mouth)
  • "They live there in that palace." (after telling Mommy that the kids are getting ready for bed since it was getting dark and there weren't any kids at the park...  I pointed to the senior apartments, calling it a palace for the kids)
I did:
  • I let Mommy rest a little while this morning.
  • We went downtown to get donuts at the farmer's market.  There was also a lemonade stand, so we had a cup of lemonade too.
  • At the library, we decorated a shirt for West Virginia Day then picked out books, played with puzzles, and had a puppet show.  I joined a summer reading program and got a bag for my library books.
  • After lunch and a little play time, I took a nap at home.
  • Mommy took me to the playground where I made lots of friends.  The baseball kids were a little loud and wild, but I still had fun with them and their siblings.
  • We spent the rest of the evening relaxing and watching a bit of television, including a little bit of Frozen.  Mommy loves listening to me sing along with the movie.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment