Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said:
  • "Eenie meenie miney moe.  Catch my foot and make me slow...  Everybody scream!"
  • "Today's not supposed to be tomorrow.... It's supposed to be Tuesday!"
I did:
  • I woke up close to 9:00 then laid down and cuddled with Mommy until after 10:00. 
  • Mommy took me to get Krispy Kreme donuts.  I love seeing how they were made and wearing a hat.  The donut was delicious!
  • We went to the Town Center to walk around and looked at the balloon sculpture being created.  It looked a little scary right now, but after I figured out it was just a part of a giraffe, I wasn't so concerned.  I can't wait to go back to see it when it is finished.  It also helped that the mall was giving away free giraffe masks.  I wore mine all over the mall.  Everyone enjoyed seeing me skipping down the hall with a giraffe face. 
  • Grandma bought me earring stickers.  I chose wear the purple sparkly heart ones.  Mommy and Grandma said I looked like such a big girl.  Luckily I have a whole sheet of them since I lost one already. 
  • After stopping at a few stores, I fell asleep in the car on the way back to Grandma and Grandpa's.
  • Mommy and I caught a bug and put it in the bug house to investigate it.
  • After dinner and a little rest time, Mommy and went outside and caught lots of lightning bugs, 7 the first time, then 10 the second time.  We had so much fun.  Mommy was hoping the neighbors weren't watching since she was sure we looked so silly.  After bringing the lightning bugs into the house to show Grandma and Grandpa, I took them into my dark room to watch them flash then took them outside to release them.
  • I got to stay up late hanging out with Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa.  I can't wait for the fun tomorrow!






 





 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment