Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:  
  • "Help me... I can do it myself!.... I need help.... Don't help me, I can do it!"  (while trying to change the diaper of my baby doll)
  • "I NEEDED TAPE!" (screaming and crying after Mommy began taping the paper I was worried had ripped...  I didn't tell Mommy I wanted to do it myself...  a 20 minute melt-down followed).
I did:
  • I let Mommy rest in bed for quite a while this morning. 
  • We went to a free movie at the local theater... we saw Puss in Boots.  It was so funny!  I laughed and laughed!  (Mommy did too!)  We ate popcorn, candy, and had juice. 
  • After the movie, we met Carol for lunch then headed home to take a nap.
  • Mommy and I both napped, then watched The Wizard of Oz in bed after nap.  It was such a nice, relaxing afternoon.  We both needed our rest and are both feeling much better.
  • After a quick shopping trip and dinner, we sorted through some of my toys.  I found lots of toys that I have not seen in a while and some that are baby toys that I decided to put in the attic to get out of the way.  I helped Mommy do some laundry and played with my toys, mostly with my baby doll.  I changed her diaper about 10 times and decided to sleep with her at bedtime.
  • Mommy and I read/sang my book Oh, How I Love Jesus.  Mommy was surprised I knew so much of that song and she really liked hearing me sing it to her. 

 















No comments:

Post a Comment