Friday, June 13, 2014

June 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
   
I said:
  • "Let's go!" (when Olive wanted me to go home with her today and Kaiden wanted me to go to his party, in August)
  • "Let it go, let it go!" (singing- over and over and over again and entertaining everyone while driving my "car" around the grocery store).


I did:
  • I woke up and got dressed for my last day of school for this school year. 
  • I took gifts to my teachers...  a sand bucket with a "sea salt & sand" jar candle and a pair of kiddie sunglasses.  I also signed my name on their thank you notes.  I couldn't wait to help Daddy carry them into class.
  • We watched Frozen at school after nap.  Olive and I danced and danced at the end of the movie.  I spent the rest of the evening singing "Let it go" and "Do you want to build a snowman?"
  • We had a yummy dinner out (I got so cold that Daddy had to warm my hands) to celebrate my last day, went grocery shopping, and went home since it was raining AGAIN!  I'm so tired of the rain.  I want to go to the playground!
  • I'm going to miss my friends at school so much between now and August. 


 























No comments:

Post a Comment