Friday, June 6, 2014

June 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said:
  • "Clouds are fluffy!" (when looking up in the sky while Mommy was driving home from school.

I did:

  • I wore my Perry the Platypus shirt to school today with cute khaki capris. 
  • I was a super big girl at school.
  • When Mommy came to pick me up from school, I was playing on the playground.  My friends were sad to see me go.
  • Grandma got to our house soon after we got home.  I was so excited to see her.  
  • We stopped to get me some dinner on the way to Ms. Sierra's.  I was so excited to find out I got a puppy headband with my kids meal.  It was fun to wear.
  • I spent a few hours with Ms. Sierra tonight playing with chalk, bubbles, and riding my scooter.  I had so much fun!
  • Once back at home, it was nearly bedtime.  It was a very busy day and I was very tired.  




No comments:

Post a Comment