Saturday, June 7, 2014

June 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said:
  • "I want to ride in one of those." (while watching the Soap Box Derby races).
  • I'm a magic swinging girl of the sky!!!" (while swinging on my swing in the bathing suit).

I did:

  • I was wide awake at 7:00 this morning... Daddy was not amused!
  • Daddy and I played with Wii Fit this morning.  It said I weighed 32 pounds!  I'm getting to be such a big girl.  I had fun playing the games.
  • Mommy, Grandma, and I went to eat lunch at Habanero.  We also got to watch a little bit of the Soap Box Derby that was happening in town.  It was so cool.  The pink car and Chick-fil-A cars were my favorites!
  • I found my princess shoes and wore them around carrying my purple purse.  I was so happy to have them to wear again.
  • I napped and played in the sprinkler then on the swing. 
  • I spent some more time with Ms. Sierra this evening.





















No comments:

Post a Comment