Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said:  
  • "I wanna ride the parasel first."  (Carousel)
  • "I'm getting bizzy!" (While riding a ride)
  • "Good horsey!" (Petting the nose of my carousel horse after riding it)

I did:
  • I woke up and watched Frozen on the television.  
  • I picked out my outfit, my Ronald McDonald shirt and shorts to wear. After adding my accessories (necklace, purse, and high heels), I was ready to play. 
  • We started driving and Mommy and Daddy wouldn't tell me where we were going.  I was excited though.  
  • Daddy had to meet someone and I got to play on the playground while waiting.  
  • We ate dinner then went to the chocolate world to see how kisses are made.  I loved the singing cows (and the free chocolate)!!!!
  • Mommy and I dropped Daddy off to do some work then went to Hershey Park to ride rides.  Mommy even got to ride some of the rides with me.  We laughed and had so much fun!!!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment