Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said

"Next time we go to Camden Park I am going to be brave and go in the 'Monster House' again. That's Momma's favorite."

Things she did:

Got up first time before 5:00. Grandma was not happy and said it was too early. I went back to bed for a few more hours. 

Got up with Grandma while Grandpa stayed in bed. 

Watched a few shows and then after lunch and a nap, grandma and grandpa took me to the mall to see the finished giraffe made out of balloons. 

Before nap I was afraid to see the giraffe. After nap I said I was brave and wanted to see the giraffe. 

After we got home, I played in the sprinkler for a while and then the pool.  I gathered water in my ball and watered grandma's flowers. 

Megan and Rick came by and since there was a new audience, the tricks began. The loved seeing my tricks!

Had a good dinner and then went out to catch lightening bugs. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment