Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:
  • I said many silly things today, but Grandma didn't jot any down to remember.
  • When I talked to Mommy and Daddy on the phone, I kept telling them, "I just wanted to tell you that..."  (mostly talking about being a big girl for Grandma and Grandpa and that I missed them).
I did:
  • I got up with grandpa.
  • Played a couple of games on the iPad.
  • Ate lasagna for lunch.
  • Took a great nap.
  • Got ready to go to dinner with David and Christian, his grandson.  Andi couldn't join us because they just got a new dog.  I ate a chicken quesadilla, tomatoes, and fries and entertained the whole table (and probably the restaurant).
  • After we got home I worked my puzzle books as well as listened/watched my show (Grandma says I'm a good multitasker).
  • I had a snack and then talked to mommy and daddy on the phone.
  • I went lightening bug hunting, but they must have been asleep. We didn't have any luck.
  • I will see Mommy tomorrow.  I'm very excited!  I've missed her!











No comments:

Post a Comment