Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day  
I said:  

  • "Fake" (what I called my friend, Faith today)
I did: 

  • Daddy woke me up this morning and told me we were going on a trip to the zoo while Mommy was working.  I was so excited.
  • We drove the car, then rode the Metro, then walked and finally made it to the zoo.  We met Daddy's friend, Tommy and Tommy's daughter, Faith.  We walked around a lot and looked at all the animals... we even saw some animals that were not in cages, squirrels and chipmunks while we walked around.  We had lunch at the zoo and even got to eat outside.  I was so happy to eat outdoors and that I got a straw that whistles with my drink.  When we got hot, we walked through the "showers" (misters) to cool off.  I was most excited by the tigers and lions.  When I told Mommy my favorites, she kept saying, "Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!"  (it sounds familiar for some reason).
  • We rode the Metro back to the car and I fell asleep for half of the ride.  I was exhausted.
  • Once back home, I was excited to tell Mommy all about our trip and how I made a new friend.  I'm so excited that I get to see her again soon at camp.
  • I spent the evening relaxing with Mommy.  We played Chutes and Ladders, watched Lilo and Stitch, and I practiced used the bungee as a lasso before going to bed. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment