Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:  
  • "I smell lightning bugs" (while playing at the playground)
  • "Roundabout" (what I called the merry-go-round)
  • "Knock knock, who's there?  A tree... with syrup on its lips" (after telling Mommy that some trees have syrup in them)

I did:

  • Daddy woke me up and got me ready pretty quickly this morning... I was still tired.
  • Mommy had already gone to work and Daddy had plans for the day, so he took me to spend the day with Ms. Sierra.  We played, ate, I took a nap, and she even fixed my hair into a pony tail.  We had fun!
  • When Mommy picked me up, she took me to the Be-Hive to learn physics.  I'm not sure what physics really is, but I made a catapult to launch "Angry Birds."  It was very fun and we learned the words trajectory and force.  Mommy seemed more excited about it than me, probably since she used to teach science.  I did have a great time and was really starting to figure out the catapult when it was time to leave.
  • After dinner, we met Carol and went for a walk through the park.  There was even a band playing from the US Navy.  We listened for a little while and I ate a grape popsicle.  They even sang "Somewhere over the Rainbow."  I was excited!  We played at a few areas of the park then walked a little more before heading back to Carol's.  We saw (and investigated) a large beetle, stopped to check out some cool flowers, and caught lightning bugs too.
  • At home, we watched a little of the Curious George movie before bed. 










































No comments:

Post a Comment