Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day
  
I said:  

  • "Where's my friends?" (when we arrived at the golf course this morning to say goodbye to Mr. Dan and there were very few people there)
  • "It's too flingy!" (when Mommy turned on the water for the sink and it was spraying a little too much)
I did: 

  • I slept in between Mommy and Daddy in the hotel bed. Mommy and I slept until 10:20!  It was great!
  • After getting dressed and packed quickly, we checked out of the hotel then went to say goodbye to Mr. Dan.  He really seems to like me a lot. 
  • After getting lunch, we drove back home.  I didn't nap, instead I watched Frozen nearly the entire way. 
  • I was happy to be home and back with the cats and dogs.  I missed them!
  • I had Mommy help me decorate my room with the Frozen stickers/clings that Grandma gave me for being such a big girl all weekend.  (It was the first thing we had to do when we got home).  I even put some of them in my "dog house" and "cat house" (the unfinished drawer-parts of the Daddy-built storage unit in my room).
  • Other than dinner and a little laundry, we just relaxed at home.   It was a busy weekend and we are all trying to recover. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment