Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day

 
I said:  

  • "I found my scout rope (belt) which is good for climbing."
  • "Hot like a scarecrow working on a farm." (When daddy told me the light [lantern] was hot). 


I did: 

  • I woke up and had a bath. 
  • I got dressed. 
  • I ate my muffins. 
  • I went to church and I went downstairs with Ms. Emily and played.  I came back upstairs and spent the service in the sound room with Mommy and Daddy.  I even got to watch a few videos. 
  • We ate Mexican food for lunch... Yum!
  • At home, I took a nap and I woke up and cuddled with Mom and watched a little television. 
  • I went outside and helped Daddy in the yard. 
  • We ate a yummy dinner that was fixed on the grill. 
  • A big storm came, so we cuddled in the basement and the power went off. After the worst of the storm we went on the front porch to watch the cool lightning show since we had no power.  
  • The power came back on right before bed, just in time for my medicine.
  • I helped Mommy remember what I did today since she started typing this on her phone before I went to bed.  Once the power came back on, she made it look a little nicer than it does when she uses her phone.   








No comments:

Post a Comment