Friday, July 11, 2014

July 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "You're the best mom I got."
  • "I said it loud and clear." (to Daddy when he told me I didn't tell Mommy please)

I did:
  • Mommy had an early appointment, so Daddy and I went to the library to see some reptiles.  We saw an alligator, tortoise, and a ball python snake.  We were only allowed to look, not touch.
  • After looking at the animals, we met up with Mommy at the Be-Hive. It was Umizoomi math day, so we watched a little of the show then had our own math missions with our math "passport" and got prizes when we finished our mission.  It was lots of fun and I showed everyone how smart I was with patterns and similarities.  There was even a photographer from the local paper there and all of a sudden Mommy was worried about my hair since Daddy didn't bother to brush it before we left the house.  I told her to leave my hair alone.
  • We got dressed in our "cow appreciation" clothes and went to Chick-fil-A for our free lunch then came home for a nap after a little play time.
  • On the way to Ms. Sierra's, we stopped at 7-11 for our free slurpie.  I chose blue raspberry... YUM!  It's so nice of these places to give us freebies today!
    I spent a few hours with Ms. Sierra and her family playing then came home and caught a few lightning bugs before bed. 
  • Another busy day today... I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow!
































No comments:

Post a Comment