Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:  
  • "I'm in the bath house.  I'm in the boys bath house.  I love the boys bath house." (while in the bath house with Daddy)
  • "Loofah, loooooooooofah!" (singing while showering)

I did:

  • I woke up around 7:00 at camp. 
  • I ate breakfast then went to VBS.  I returned with a bag of goodies and sunglasses.
  • We had pizza and watermelon for lunch... Delicious! 
  • I napped for two hours.
  • I played on the "beach" and made sand castles.   I waded in the water too.
  • After playing in the water, Daddy thought I needed a shower for some reason, so we went to the bath house where I was quite entertaining. 
  • After dinner, we watched Frozen as part of the program.
  • It was a great day and I was very happy hanging out with my friends all day!





No comments:

Post a Comment