Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "It's an animal race and I'm the winner!" (I ran ahead while Mommy and Daddy were walking Indy and Littles).

I did:
  • I woke up before 10:00 and Daddy was already awake.  I ate breakfast and hung out until Mommy got up.
  • We ran a few errands and went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings... Daddy was having withdrawal from not being able to go there lately.  I asked for ranch to dip my fries in.  I dipped the ends of two fries in at once, then popped the ranch-covered ends in my mouth like a walrus.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was silly!
  • After nap, we relaxed a bit and prepared for a storm they said was coming.  I decided that we should go to the basement, so we went down there to hang out during the storm.  Other than some wind and rain, it wasn't bad.  Our power flickered, but stayed on.
  • After the storm we had dinner and had ice cream from Dairy Queen for dessert.  I got a chocolate cone with sprinkles and Mommy got a small blizzard.  I decided we should trade half-way through, so Mommy finished my cone and I ate some of her blizzard.  YUM!  I made a new friend who invited me to come to her house to play even though we had never met her before.
  • We took the dogs for a walk around town and I got to run and jump and walk the "balance beams" around town.  It was lots of fun and I used lots of energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment