Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 19, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:  
  • "The very, very, very, very shiny one." (my response when Mommy asked me which car was my favorite)
  • "They are warming up very good." (while walking around hearing the cars practicing on the race track)
  • "You are bestest friend, ever!" (to Colby while playing at the Clubhouse).


I did:

  • I woke up and relaxed a bit with Grandma and Grandpa.
  • We went to a local cafe to eat breakfast. I ate a pancake with syrup... YUM!
  • Grandma, Grandpa, and I went to the Clubhouse to meet up with Mommy and Daddy.  I was so excited to see them.  After hanging out for a bit, we walking around the course looking at all the cars.  Even though it had rained earlier, it didn't rain much while we walked around.  My favorite car was a red Ferrari.  It was beautiful!  My other favorite thing I saw was a "hot air ballon"  which was really just a large helium Cadillac balloon above their cars.  
  • I had fun playing on the putting green again today and even had a friend, Colby, join me in playing.  It got much more fun once the rain started again.  We splashed in puddles, played in the holes of the course that were filled with water, and even splashed each other a bit.  She was so much fun to play with and I can't wait to play with her again tomorrow.  Daddy drove all of us around to see more cars and get a snack.  It was fun!  I love riding in the golf carts.  
  • On the way back to the hotel, I fell asleep right away.  The Grand Prix wore me out... 
  • After dry clothes and some relaxation time in the hotel room and saying goodnight to Mommy and Daddy, it was time for another night of "camping" in Grandma and Grandpa's room.  
  • Tomorrow will be another busy day.


















No comments:

Post a Comment