Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "It's not a circle, it's an oval." (to Mommy when she said the fireworks made a circle shape)
  • "Why are those circles there?  Maybe there are weasels who live close by that go into them?"
I did:
  • I hollered for Mommy close to 7:00 this morning, but went back to sleep with her until 10:00.
  • We had a lazy morning, then went worked on trimming the vine on the porch and cleaning up out front.  It was a cool day, so we took advantage of that and worked outside.  I was a big helper and used the broom and dustpan to help clean up.  I then took a break and rode my bike up and down the sidewalk.  We also played with chalk for a little while.
  • After a late lunch, I took a late nap.
  • We got showered and dressed and went to Chip's brother's house for a picnic and to swim.  Mr. Chip let me swim with him and it was so much fun.  I shot baskets and swam around.  After swimming and eating, I jumped on the trampoline with the big girls, then got all of them to help me catch lightning bugs.  They were so nice to me. 
  • We ended the night watching fireworks.  I like watching them from far away much better.  When we got too close to them, they were too loud and all I wanted to do was cling to Mommy.  They were very beautiful and exciting!



































No comments:

Post a Comment