Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:  
  • "I don't want to smell you." (when Daddy crawled in bed to cuddle with me this morning... he still smelled like the campfire the night before)


I did:

  • I woke up after refusing to cuddle with Daddy.
  • I spent a lot of time playing with my friends at the playground.  I even played four corners this morning and was a cheerleader when others were playing.
  • After lunch, we went swimming at the pool, even though it was a little chilly.  Luckily I had a warm towel to cuddle in to warm up.  I also got to talk to Mommy on the phone from pool side. 
  • After dinner, we went to Vespers then we played water games outside... we played with water balloons and a slip n slide.  It was fun!  I got so soapy that I had to take another shower this evening. 









No comments:

Post a Comment