Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "Can I just stay and clean for a few more minutes?  Please!" (while wiping down Ms. Debbie's desk at Mommy's school).
  • "I've gotta feed the fish, feed Jefferson (the turtle), feed the cats, feed the dogs...  I'm too busy!" (after Mommy told me I had to take a nap before Daddy got home).

I did:
  • After we woke up, we got dressed and went to the movie theater.  We met Gabriel and his family there.  We saw Madagascar 3 which was a great movie.  I shared my popcorn and M&Ms with Gabriel. 
  • After the movie, we went to McDonalds for lunch with Gabriel.  I was super excited to get the pink elephant toy in my Happy Meal.  I ate barbeque sauce with my nuggets like Daddy.
  • We stopped by Mommy's school where I colored a picture for Ms. Marjy and tickled Mr. Arvon and Ms. Marjy with her fuzzy-topped pencils.  It was so funny!  I decided to wipe down Mommy's desk, door, and cabinets, then moved on to Ms. Debbie's desk.  (Mommy wishes I cleaned like this at home).  On the way out of the building, I was being silly and spilled my chocolate milk on the pillar.  Mommy and I scrubbed it trying to get most of it off. 
  • At home, I took a nap.  When Mommy woke me up she told me it was time to pick up Daddy.  I was so excited!
  • We played at home in the tunnels and the dogs, cats, and I all piled up on Daddy to make up for lost cuddle time. 
  • We ate dinner outside at Five Guys and we shared with the birdies. 
  • We played at the playground and I met a new friend.  We went down the slides and caught lightning bugs together.  It was fun!
  • At home, Daddy made a campfire and we roasted marshmallows.  YUM!
  • I'm glad Daddy's home.  I've missed him!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment