Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "I see a low "A" and a low "J" on your shirt Mommy!"
  • "Littles jumped over my face like the cow jumped over the moon." (after my nap)

I did:
  • I woke up and after a brief cuddle in bed with Mommy, we got up and got ready for church.
  • I picked out my pink and purple sparkly dress to wear with my white sandals.  I also asked Mommy to make my hair look like Elsa (a braid).
  • At church, I was so excited to see Ms. Sierra, Emily, and Amber.  I've missed them!  I played in the nursery with Christopher and a couple of teenagers.  Something aggravated my eyes again.  This time, my allergies were much worse and my eye swelled up quite a bit and took a long time to get better.  Mommy wishes she knew what was bothering my eyes so much.
  • After lunch, Mommy and I took a nap then spent the afternoon/early evening relaxing at home.  Mommy didn't want me outside too much with my eye.
  • Once the sun started to go behind the clouds and look like rain, we ran a couple of errands then came back home to be lazy.  That's what Sundays are for, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment