Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day  

I said:  

  • "I have to watch out for bears!" (when talking to Daddy about caving)
  • "When I get bigger, I want someone to draw me upside down with antlers...  I just saw a boy do that on television and I want to do that!" (after Mommy and I watched the acrobats on Americas Got Talent).
I did: 

  • Daddy took me to Ms. Sierra's house for a while so he could go caving with Tommy and Faith.  He says I need to get a little older before I can go caving with him.
  • I had a nap and then Ms. Sierra fixed my hair.  She put it in pigtails and no one bothered to take my picture until it had already started falling down.  I was super cute too... Bummer!
  • After Daddy picked me up, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a late lunch with Tommy and Faith.  It was fun!  
  • Faith came back to our house and she and I played in my room for a long time.  We only came downstairs when the thunder got too loud and I needed my ear protection and so I could ask if we needed to go to the "attic" (basement) because of the storm.
  • I got very upset when Faith left, even though I will see her again in a few days at camp.
  • Mommy left to go shopping real quick and I was upset she wouldn't take me with her since I was whiney...  that made me whine even more.
  • When she got home, I was happy to see her.
  • I practice writing a few letters on my board and created a fun "ride" from a pile of pillows and blankets in the living room.
  • Mommy and I tossed a ball back and forth while watching Americas Got Talent.  Mommy acts like she knows one of the people and was a little disappointed at the end of the show.
  • Tomorrow should be a fun day! 




Mommy did the first "A" and I did the second.











No comments:

Post a Comment