Friday, July 25, 2014

July 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:  
  • "I want to have some fun!  I want to have some fun!  Is it time to have fun yet?"
  • "This is my favorite restaurant in the world!" (ihop)
  • "Giddy-up!"  (while riding the horse swing at the playground pretending to be using a lasso)

I did:

  • Mommy woke me up early and I was so tired.  I ate my muffins while I was still half asleep and Mommy got me dressed and ready to go to Ms. Sierra's. 
  • I spent the day with Ms. Sierra while Mommy went to work and Daddy was in Pittsburgh for more filming.  We played a little outside and I took a long nap. 
  • Daddy surprised me by picking me up... he wasn't supposed to be back until Saturday.  I was very happy to see him. 
  • We went to ihop and had breakfast for dinner.  I had a yummy face pancake and chocolate milk.
  • We went to a new place where they had a big, very busy playground where I enjoyed the slides, swings, played frisbee with the boys, bubbles with the girls, and learned a new ring toss game.  I was good at taking turns and others were very good at sharing with me.  While riding the horse swing, I pretended I was using a lasso.  There also was a tall white thing that kind looked like a building.  Mommy and Daddy had to explain that we were at a drive in theater and that they were going to show a movie on the big white thing.  We saw the movie Planes:  Fire & Rescue  and it was great!  We sat on the camp chairs behind the car cuddled under a blanket and watched the movie while eating popcorn and Twizzlers.  I think Mommy and I spent just as much time looking up at the beautiful stars in the sky as we did the movie.  It was such a beautiful night!
  • I passed out in the car on the way home and went straight to bed, but not before reminding Daddy that I needed my medicine and vitamin.  I have to keep Mommy and Daddy in line. 













 














No comments:

Post a Comment