Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:  
  • "Let's have a tooth brushing dance party!" (to Faith, Alexis and Samantha...  we played

I did:

  • I woke up and cuddled with Mommy for a bit before starting to get ready for church.
  • I wore a beautiful pink dress and my sparkly sandals to church. 
  • Our new corps officers were there and we had a luncheon after church... of course I ate my tomatoes and carrots first. 
  • We came home, packed the car, and Daddy and I hit the road toward camp.  I had mixed reactions because I was so excited to go to camp, but wished Mommy was going too.
  • We stopped in Fairmont to pick up my cousins, Shane and Alexis, then headed the rest of the way to camp. 
  • Once there, I ran, played, caught lightning bugs, played with the hula hoop, and went to campfire where I climbed rocks and sang songs. 
  • It was a fun day and I can't wait for the rest of the week here. 












No comments:

Post a Comment