Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day
  
I said:  

  • "AWKWARD!" (just randomly while Mommy was in her school's library with a few teachers... all of them giggled, of course!)


I did: 

  • We had a slow morning. 
  • Once Daddy left for his errands, Mommy and I left to go to Hagerstown where we did a little shopping.  I was super excited to see a watch that lit up, but Mommy wouldn't buy it for me.
  • We went to the Christmas Tree Shop and I decided that I love that store!  I found a cool clock for Mommy's office, a Frozen lunch box with puzzle, and even knee/elbow/wrist protection to use with my skates and skateboard.  It was great!
  • After grabbing lunch in Hagerstown, we drove through the rain to Mommy's school.  I helped her at a meeting she stopped in to and kept others entertained.  I even got one teacher to run and hop down the hallway with me.  I entertained myself while Mommy met with a couple of people then we headed home.
  • After cooking and eating dinner we did a little work in the house.  We are going through and sorting old things to get rid of.  We found lots of fun things that I used (and added to with my princess dress up things) in order to make myself into a beautiful princess.  After my dress up time, we went out for an ice cream treat.  I even thanked Mommy and Daddy for taking me there. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment