Saturday, July 12, 2014

July 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "God painted it (the sky) for us. God checks in on us all the time.  If we aren't okay, he stops things from happening.  Isn't that great Mom?"
  • "That's strange and weird." (referring to the old McDonalds having paper on the windows)

I did:
  • After a relaxing morning, entertaining Mommy while she was trying to sleep in a bit more and videoing myself singing songs (even Daddy's song he practices a lot), we decided to get some work done.
  • Gemma decided to jump into the clothes hamper and lay down.  I decided she needed to wear the bug catcher then I took her picture.  She wasn't too amused about wearing it but tolerates all I do to her.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy put up a big tent in the back yard then we started bringing things out of the house into the tent to sort through.  This seems like a very big project that will take days, but Mommy and Daddy said it's time to get rid of "stuff."  I loved looking at all the things we were finding.  I even found a pair of "ruby reds" that Mommy had and wore them around the yard.  Then, I put a scout belt around my waist and climbed part of the tree.  I told Mommy it helped me with my climbing.  Mommy loves that I am so well-rounded. 
  • After a lunch break, we went back to work.  During a rest break, we relaxed on the couch and I took a brief nap leaning against Mommy.  She dozed off too.
  • After dinner, I went with Mommy to Aldi, Petsmart, and Martin's.  It was busy, but fun. 
  • At home, I asked for my Dora "yogret" and even thanked Mommy for buying it for me.
  • I practiced my "gymnaskits" moves while looking at the library book about gymnastics and read Pete the Cat before bed. 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment