Thursday, July 17, 2014

July 17, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day
  
I said:  

  • "I wasn't running in there... I was giddy-upping." 
  • "If your eyes are bad, God's magic will fix it for ya!  God's magic makes your eyes better... makes you see better."
  • When I get older, I want to be a badician (magician), a dinosaur doctor, and then a tooth fairy!"
  • "Sometimes we all cheer for God."
  • "I'm a sweet and nice girl!"
I did: 

  • I woke up and got dressed up in a pretty dress to go on a date with Daddy.  He took me to see Cinderella at the Apollo theater.  I even got to have my picture taken with Cinderella.
  • Daddy took me to the mall to eat lunch and I even got to play at the indoor playground and ride a ride there too.
  • After a nap, Mommy got home and she painted my fingernails and toenails.
  • We went to meet a friend of hers then came home to get Daddy.
  • Mommy and Daddy bought me ear protection for the races in Pittsburgh this weekend and then we went to buy Mommy a new phone since hers was really messed up. 
  • After dinner at home that was delicious, Mommy and I had to drive to Winchester to pick up her phone from the store there at the mall.  That's such a fun mall with a great playground, games on the floor to play, rides, and even light up benches and signs outside.  We even got a quick snack before we left.











 

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment