Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "Let it go!  Let it go!" (singing many, many times during the car ride with Grandma and Grandpa, then again on the car ride with Mommy... even sometimes singing it in funny voices while making faces)
  • "Mama, you're my favorite mama in the world!" (while cuddling on the couch with Mommy)
  • "I will name him Fluffy SnowPhone" (referring to a pound puppy that I dug out of my toy bin)
I did:
  • I got up and got packed and ready to go for a car ride to meet Mommy.  I was so excited.
  • I entertained Grandma and Grandpa on the way there.
  • When we met Mommy, I was so excited to see her!  The dogs were happy too.  We still had another long car ride home, but I kept Mommy awake.  I told her all about what I did with Grandma and Grandpa and how Grandma was mean, but said I would miss her.
  • On the way home, I took a couple of pictures and videos with Mommy's phone.  I even learned how to send one or two to Daddy.  It was a great lesson.
  • Once we got home, I was so excited to see Gemma and Cameron. I was also excited to see that we had new roses growing beside the house. 
  • I went outside with my bug house (and my froggy rain coat).  I caught a lightning bug before 6:00... must have been confused by the dark clouds.  In the process of catching one lightning bug, I got bit by about 5 other bugs... no fun!
  • Mommy and I went to the grocery store and I wore my froggy rain coat because it was raining (barely).
  • At home we cuddled on the couch and watched an episode of Curious George, half of Lilo & Stitch, and Despicable Me before bed.
  • I'm glad to be home.






















No comments:

Post a Comment