Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "CANNONBALL!" (while running and jumping into the foam pit at "gymnaskits")
  • "I want it to rain so I can splash in puddles." (talking to Mommy while she drove me home from gymnastics).  She said we needed a song to sing instead of Rain, Rain Go Away.  I suggested this:  "Rain, rain, come on, rain, rain, rain, rain, come on, come on, rain, rain, rain, rain, come on, come on, come on."
  • "Can I come with you?  Your my friend!" (to Mommy when she said she was going out for a bit...  she asked if Daddy was my friend and I told her no)

I did:
  • After waking up, I went downstairs and got Daddy to play trains with me.  I was so busy playing trains that I forgot to eat breakfast until I we were leaving for gymnastics.  I ate a pop tart in the car on the way.
  • Ms. Sierra and Emily went with Mommy and I to open gym at the gymnastics place.  There wasn't a class, so I got to do everything I wanted to.  I mostly jumped in and played in the foam pit.  I also liked playing with the hula hoop and playing with the parachute at the end.  I still got stamps at the end. 
  • On the way home, we stopped by K-Mart briefly and I asked Mommy to ride the horses outside.  She said she didn't have quarters, so I asked her just to take my picture while I sat on it for a minute. 
  • After a nap, I played outside while Daddy did a little work out there.  I even tried out my new gardening tools and built a "dirt castle."  Mommy wasn't too happy that I was digging dirt in my gymnastics leotard.
  • After dinner, Daddy and I relaxed at the house while Mommy went out for a bit.  We worked a little on laundry and I helped make my bed with clean sheets.  I even stole Daddy's phone and took a "selfie" laying on my bed. 
  • I was happy when she got home.  We tried catching lightning bugs, but only saw one the entire time we were outside.  Mommy said rain was coming and they were probably hiding.  I was a little disappointed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment