Saturday, July 26, 2014

July 26, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:  
  • "Thank you for bringing us here." (to Daddy after we left the picnic and after we left the theater)

I did:

  • No one woke me up early this morning.  I did wake up yelling for Mommy and Daddy close to 7:30 because I had a bad dream (Daddy says that's just my current excuse).  He brought me into bed with him and Mommy to sleep a little longer.
  • I had yummy muffins for breakfast then played a little.
  • We got ready and went to a picnic for Daddy's grotto.  It was far away but was on the river.  I had fun splashing and trying to catch "little fish" with my hands.  I was hoping to actually swim there with Daddy, but we were in a hurry since Mommy and Daddy had another surprise stop for me.
  • We went to the Old Opera House where they were preforming The Wizard of Oz.  I was so excited!  I even got a flash magic wand to use when Glinda was helping Dorothy go back home.  I whispered to Mommy when things were slightly different from the movie and was so excited, but a little nervous about the witch.  After the show, I got my picture taken with several people from the cast.  It was great!
  • After dinner at Panera on the way home, we came home and Mommy and I played games that I made up and even made silly names for (Mommy couldn't remember the names of them).  One game involved using a bungee cord like a fishing hook to pick up round green field markers and another game involved looking through and pretending to wash lots and lots of Easter eggs.  I even found a dollar in one of the eggs (I didn't know Mommy snuck one in there).
  • We played outside for a short while and Mommy and Daddy cleaned out the car.  I used a lint roller to pick up a pool noodle and yelled "JETPACK!" while running with it.  Daddy said I was "Mommy's girl" when I did that.
  • We spent the rest of the evening relaxing and even got a bubble bath. 
  • What a fun and exhausting day! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment