Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day
  
I said:  

  • "Oh My Goodness!" (every time I saw something cute at Walmart).  "Oh My Goodness! (followed by a very high pitched squeal when I saw a princess castle piggy bank and that there were cute shoe piggy banks)
I did: 

  • We woke up, ate a quick breakfast, then headed to the movie theater to see Hotel Transylvania.  It was such a great movie and was very funny!  I had a lot of fun and even got to see one of my friends from school while we were there.
  • Daddy took us to the restaurant with "the smiley" (Pizza Montese) for lunch.  It was so yummy!
  • We stopped by the thrift store/garage and I saw a little girl there with her parents.  I brought her a toy to play with and even showed her how to play with it.  Ms. Phyllis was so impressed with how big of a girl I was and how great I was sharing. She even bragged about me to Mommy and Daddy. They were super proud of me!
  • After our Walmart trip and looking at all kinds of cute things (clothes, hats, and piggy banks), we came home and all three of us took a nap.  Mommy and I stayed in bed a little longer than Daddy.
  • After some play time, Daddy cooked dinner then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  It was nice to be back since it has been so long since we have played on Tuesday nights.  They've missed me and my crazy dancing. 












No comments:

Post a Comment