Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "I wanna go to more yard sales."
  • "I want to buy something... I have money."
I did:
  • I woke up after 9:00 then cuddled with Mommy in bed until about 10:00.  The dogs were ready to get up.
  • We went to a few yard sales with Carol after getting a cherry slushie at Sheetz, then went to Butler's Farm Market to get fresh fruit and vegetables.  I loved looking at the tomatoes and strawberries.  The peaches smelled wonderful!  I found a very comfortable seat/swing that I loved but I didn't understand that I wasn't supposed to be pushed or push others on that type of swing.  After some shopping, we went to Chick-fil-A to eat lunch and play.  It was fun and I was very excited to get a cool book in my kid's meal.
  • After a nap, we did some cleaning then went for a walk with Carol and Chip near the park.  I head to play in the area of the park with the "cave slide" and met some new friends there. 
  • While walking, I had a popsicle and I caught several lightning bugs too.  Mommy was about to comment about how well I was multi-tasking while eating and catching lighting bugs until I almost put a lightning bug in my mouth by accident. 










No comments:

Post a Comment