Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day
  
I said:  

  • "For next Father's Day, I'm going to give you these (pink sparkly sunglasses), but I'm still going to wear them and you can wear them too."
  • "BEST FRIEND!" (while looking for the girl I was playing with at Monkey Joes)
  • "When I go to school next time, I'm going to be real good."
  • "When I grow up, I want to be a badician (magician)." 
I did: 

  • I woke up and watched "Let it Go" (Frozen).  I LOVE that movie!
  • I played with the dogs and cats and got a little too rough with Cameron and got a scratch on the bridge of my nose.  I know he didn't mean to hurt me.
  • We worked in the back yard a bit and I even built a "dirt castle."  I'm trying to give Mommy and Daddy a hint that I want to go to the beach to build a sandcastle.
  • I ate a peanut butter/syrup sandwich... it was yummy!
  • After a nap, we went to Monkey Joes where I got to run, jump, and play.  I had so much fun and met new friends.  Mommy and Daddy are impressed at how much better I am climbing than the last time I was there.
  • We went to the Hagerstown McDonalds to play since they have a great play area.  I stopped only briefly to eat, then ran and played and made new friends there too. 
  • Between the two places, I got about 3 hours of uninterrupted play time.
  • After a few stops, we got home and relaxed a bit before bed.
  • It was such a busy and fun day.  I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow!


"Dirt Castle" in the back yard
Scratch courtesy of Cameron
 

 
 












A quick play break to take a selfie



No comments:

Post a Comment