Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9, 2014




Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:

  • "Mommydaddy!  Mommydaddy!" (they are one person in the same when it comes to me trying to get their attention).
  • "Thank you Daddy for bring me swimming."

I did:
  • We woke up and got dressed and ready.  Mommy and I went to see Shrek at the local theater.  We are loving the free movies!  It was so funny! 
  • After the movie, we had lunch and a nap.
  • When I woke up, we started getting ready to go to the swimming pool and it started to pour the rain.  We went ahead and got ready and the sun was shining by the time we got to the pool.  It was a beautiful day for the pool.  I was so brave in the water and Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me.  I practiced swimming and went down the slide (even on my tummy a few times) and jumped in from the side of the pool a lot too.  I even raced Mommy across the pool and beat her.  (I'm not surprised!)
  • After the pool and changing clothes, we went to the Be-Hive to meet Mickey Mouse and make mouse ears. 
  • After dinner, we came home and relaxed the rest of the evening. 
  • It was a very busy day!













 






 
 

















 















 





No comments:

Post a Comment