Friday, July 18, 2014

July 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day
 
I said:
  • "Wow! What a great room!" (when we walked into our hotel room)
  • "They have a little piggy her too Mommy!" (when looking out the hotel room and seeing an Arby's)
  • "I can't wait to watch the derby car race tomorrow."
 
I did:
 
  • Cuddled in bed with mommy watching Frozen on the iPad after waking up. Daddy even brought me breakfast in bed. Mommy was jealous.
  • While packing for our trip, I watched Frozen again on the television. I chose Dolly and Lambie to be my friends that I would bring to sleep with me.
  • Mommy and I both napped in the car while daddy drove us to Pittsburgh.
  • Mr. Dan lived me though I was a little worried that I had hurt him. I helped mommy and daddy move golf carts and get organized for tomorrow. I was a big helper. During my breaks, I played with two golf balls I had found and practiced rolling them on the putting green. When grandma and grandpa showed up they brought me my own golf club to use. I as very excited.
  • After dinner, I played I  grandma and grandpa's room while mommy and daddy went back to help Mr. Dan. They stopped by to say goodnight. I missed them as soon as they left. I had a cannot with grandma and grandpa since mommy and daddy have to get up super early tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment