Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day

I said:

  • "Friends!!!" 
  • "Goldie" (what I called my friend Colby)
  • "Radar" (what I called my friend J.R.)
  • "I think they are going to West Virginia." (the balloons we released)


I did:
  • We woke up after sleeping in and went to "little piggy" for lunch before heading back to the golf course.
  • I saw Mommy and Daddy at the golf course and also got to see and play with my friends.  We got to watch part of the races and I wore my ear protection since it was so loud.  I also got to build a lego car to race in the Ford kids tent and helped Mommy and Daddy move lots of golf carts.  
  • We found balloons at one of the tents after they left.  My friend, J.R. and I played with them and even released some in the air.  They were lots of fun!  We also chased lightning bugs and watched the bunnies.  It was lots of fun!  
  • It was a very busy day but I was a very big girl and a super helper.  Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me.  


















No comments:

Post a Comment