Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Oh yeah!  Oh yeah!  Oh yeah!" (while dancing in the back seat when we got where she recognized we were back in our town while driving home from Grandma's)
  • "I want to watch Engine Turtles." (Ninja Turtles)

I did:
  • I woke up and ate breakfast out on the back patio with Daddy... we called it the "kids table."
  • I got dressed and helped Daddy pack the suitcases. 
  • Mommy and Grandma went shopping real quick and came back with some very cute clothes (and shoes) for me.  I was super excited about them!
  • After saying our goodbyes, we got in the car for the long trip home.
  • I took a little nap, played with my new McDonalds toy, and played with the iPad on the way home.  It always seems so far away.
  • After doing some crafts at home (my idea to use a paper plate, marker, glue, and glitter), I helped Mommy unpack the car then went to get groceries at the store.  Picking out the bananas is always my job.
  • My snotty nose from the past couple of days is now developing into more a cough.  Mommy is hoping that hitting me with my breathing medicine with keep me from having too much trouble.
  • After a bath, it was time to unwind and get ready for bed.
  • I'm looking forward to being back at school with my friends tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment