Friday, October 31, 2014

October 31, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "I got a boo card!"  (when opening the card that was in the package from Grandma and Grandpa... when Mommy asked me why it was a "boo card" I pointed out the letters B-O-O on the card... for some reason, she and Daddy just looked at each other and smiled).

I did:
  • I woke up and was tired, but was excited it was Halloween and Donut Friday.  I got dressed in my "Forget the Ghosts, Beware of Me!" shirt.  
  • Before leaving the house, Daddy had me open an envelope that had been delivered yesterday.  It was from Grandma and Grandpa.  After reading the card, some of which I read myself, I money, a funny lollipop, and an Elsa dress for my Barbie.  I was so excited!  
  • Mommy came to school just in time to get me dressed for the costume parade.  I was one of three Elsas in my class, but Mommy said I was the most beautiful.  We walked around the area and went to local businesses.  Our teachers loaded up on candy and were nice enough to carry it back for us then divide it up.  I ended up with an entire tote bag full of candy to bring home.  I was a little whiny and didn't quite understand why I couldn't hold my own candy bucket, but still had lots of fun.
  • I gave my painting from yesterday to Ms. MaryBeth who came to visit me at school today. She loved it, even with two holes in the page.
  • Daddy picked me up at school and I had gotten a smiley!  I got smileys all week and was so proud of myself!
  • Daddy took me to McDonalds where I got a Hello Kitty toy.  I didn't eat much, but was so happy with the toy.
  • I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra since Mommy and Daddy had to work the football game at Mommy's school.  Luckily trick or treat is tomorrow in most of our area, so I will still get to dress as Elsa one more time and get even more candy.
  • Ms. Sierra gave me a bag of candy and the family gave me a Frozen popcorn bucket.  I had already dug into by the time Mommy picked me up.











No comments:

Post a Comment