Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I can go two hundred fast with my bike...  See how fast I am!  Make sure you send that to Grandma!"
  • "I can go thirty, forty-one... see I'm that fast!"

I did:
  • I wasn't too happy to have to wake up early this morning.  Mondays are always rough, but especially after a long weekend of sleeping in a little later.
  • I was excited to see my friends at school though and I had a great day and got a smiley!
  • Mommy picked me up and after stopping at the house and changing my clothes, we went to gymnastics class.  Carol even came to watch me and sit with Mommy.  I had to show off and make sure they were watching me.  I did great and am really improving, though sometimes Mommy wonders how well I am listening to my teachers since I seem to be more interested in what everyone else is doing in the other classes.  Luckily my teachers are very patient.
  • On the way home from gymnastics I was VERY whiny.  Mommy even said something about telling Santa.  I wasn't too happy about that at all so I straightened up.  Daddy thinks I'm like Mommy and get very cranky when I'm hungry.  I guess that means I need more snacks, huh?
  • After dinner at home, we spent the evening relaxing.  Dave stopped by for a quick visit and Mommy did a little work on the computer, but other than that, we just relaxed until bedtime.  
  • Mommy put me to bed and I came up with two new "ugga muggas" for us to do... one with our foreheads and one with our chins.  Mommy thought I was so silly, but she did it anyway.

My feet are up in the air!






No comments:

Post a Comment