Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Woke up to see everything white outside...  it had snowed! 
  • Yet another Sunday without church due to the weather (this is three in a row!).
  • We spent the entire day at home, playing games, watching movies and tv, and playing iPad games and abcmouse.com.  I even got Mommy to play with me and my two baby dolls, Molly and Emma.  She even drug all three of us through the house in one of her big bags.  I told her to use the bag to take us all to the bathroom.  Later, I used the stroller to push them around, then cuddled with them on the couch under a blanket and spent time cuddling with the pets as well, even getting a little too cuddly with Cameron once or twice.
  • It was nice to spend the day in my pjs, only changing clothes after taking a bath and putting on clean pjs.  What a relaxing day!
  • I typed this message all by myself, "alyson 4 OIYTRAS."






No comments:

Post a Comment