Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Had to wake up early (normal time) this morning.  It seems like a long time since I had to wake up this early.
  • Had a great day at school playing with my friends.  We even got to play on the playground outside until it started raining.  We also practiced the letter G (upper and lower case today).  When Mommy asked me how I draw the little G, I told her it was "a circle with an upside down candy cane."  I got another smiley today.
  • Daddy picked me up and we got home at almost the same time as Mommy.  We went to McDonalds for dinner and I got a little Barbie toy.  I was so excited.  We even came home and played the online game that goes with her using the McPlay app.  It was fun, but a little difficult for me.
  • Mommy and I made crafts, played a little, and cuddled on the couch while Daddy had rehearsal.  I even made Mommy a special heart card that I delivered to her in the kitchen while she was working on washing dishes.
  • At bedtime, we read a book about Princess tea parties and I asked Mommy if I was her princess... of course she said yes.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment