Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Mommy and Daddy both dropped me off at school which was weird but nice.
  • I had a great day at school.  We played on the playground and I played Barbies with Kensie.  I also played with Stella this morning too.  It was a great day and I got another smiley!
  • Had a snack of blackberries and watched a little television after getting home.
  • Daddy decided to take us to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  It was delicious!  I got to make beautiful ponies on the game box there, got to play the claw machine, and told the waitress way more than she wanted to know about everything.
  • Went to Shepherd with Mommy and Daddy for a meeting.  It was long and all people did was talk, but I was excited to get a few glittery Easter eggs.  I also got to play with/in a box and one of the college girls downloaded a princess app for me to play with on her phone.  I'm glad I have such good friends at those meetings since they seem pretty boring.
  • On the way home, we all practiced counting and I told Mommy and Daddy that I wanted to count to 100.  With their help, I did it.  I also started counting by tens all by myself without any direction from Mommy and Daddy.  We had just finished counting to 100 and then I said, "fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred!"  They seemed shocked and proud!
  • Was quick to go to bed since we didn't get home until way after bedtime.  Hopefully I'm not too tired in the morning.




added decoration to the tip of my "queen crown"







No comments:

Post a Comment