Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  •  Wore my "Super Sweet" shirt to school today.  Mommy thinks I really am super sweet.
  • I had a little accident at school today.  Another student and I ran into one another on the playground and my nose and forehead hit her.  My nose was bleeding.  We both were crying.  It was tough, but luckily I'm tough too.  There weren't really any visible injuries by the time I was picked up at the end of the day.
  • I got a smiley and was a good girl today, but I did flood the toilet.  I had to tell my teacher that the toilet was overflowing.
  • After pizza for dinner, Mommy and I went for a walk with Jillian to Dairy Queen where I got the lady working there to make me a very special sundae (vanilla ice cream, strawberries, whipped cream and a cherry).  It was my idea to text and see if she wanted to walk with us.  I rode my scooter (part of the way) and we had a fun science moment when Mommy noticed one of the power poles was making a humming noise.  She had both of us listen and feel the vibrations from the pole.  Even the ground was shaking next to the pole.  It was crazy!  I even thought another pole we passed would be the same, but it wasn't.  We ended up stopping to play with baby Catherine on the way home.  It was nice to visit with both girls.  Jillian and I even took some pictures together... I especially loved the silly one! 
  • Mommy and I played "store" in the living room and took turns running the "cash register" and being the shopper (paying with crayons and plastic bracelets).  It was fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment