Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Mommy was so excited to wear her Dr. Seuss shirt today, but was upset I didn't have one to wear to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday today.
  • We didn't do anything special for his birthday today, just learned letters like we always do.  Mommy seemed disappointed when I told her that.  She and Daddy were also disappointed that I got a frowny today for not being nice to my friends and for being disruptive and not listening. 
  • Daddy took me to "gymnaskits" and I had so much fun.  I'm getting much better at following directions and at doing my tricks.  I can't wait for gymnastics show!
  • Went with Mommy to her basketball game at her school.  I made new friends and entertained myself (and my friends) with a roll of blue tape.  I ate a ring pop that turned my tongue a dark purple/black color.  Mommy said it looked like a licked oil or something.  Mommy's team won their game and it seemed like a big deal.
  • On the way home, I told Mommy that I wanted to learn everything so I can go to kindergarten.  I told Mommy there are rules I need to remember:  "Don't give up, try again,  don't be naughty, stay in line, if a teacher moves you don't eat another kid's food because you might eat his germs, and do what the teacher asks right away."  I also told Mommy a joke, "What does a star say in the middle of winter?  Snow Owl!  That's a joke!" 
  • Before bed, Mommy let me wear a Cat in the Hat hat that she got at her school and we read Daddy's favorite Dr. Seuss book, Wacky Wednesday.  I love that book!  As Mommy tucked me in, I told her that I thought I saw God in my room.  I pointed to the corner and said he had flown by.  Mommy asked what he looked like and I said he had purple cloth around him and had and little yellow and orange around him but also said he could be invisible too when going to some kids rooms.  We talked about how he is always with us and how he protects us. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment