Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Woke up a few times during the night not feeling so great.  Luckily Mommy woke up with me and made me feel better.  I even got to cuddle with her and Daddy for a while.
  • I felt much better in the morning and ate as much as normal... two breakfasts, pancakes and then cereal. 
  • We did rest a lot today just to make sure I was better, so no more playing in the snow.  I played with Play-doh, read some books, watched a little tv, played with my hamster on ABCmouse and cuddled with Mommy.
  • We ran a few errands this evening then came home and had bath time, then a little more cuddle time. 
  • Mommy said I might spend tomorrow evening with Ms. Sierra having a sleepover.  It should be fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment