Saturday, March 28, 2015

March 28, 2015


Highlights of the Day:
  • Went to the mall with Mommy and Daddy for "Dino Roar."  I got to ride a horse, jump and climb in an inflatable, make my own fossils, dig for dinosaur bones, be crafty, and get free stuff.
  • Got a free piece of chocolate cake and lollipop from some veteran's who were at Arby's where we stopped for lunch.
  • Saw the new movie Home with Gabriel and his family as well as Carol.  It was so funny!  I even got a Home bucket and cup to bring home with me.
  • Went to Lucy's house this evening.  Mommy and Daddy and some others played games and Lucy and I ran around, played with practically all available toys, and made the biggest mess two little girls could possibly make, but we had a ball and there was lots and lots of laughter. 
  • It was such an exciting day that I couldn't wait to go to bed once we got back home.




































No comments:

Post a Comment